The Spiritual Chardham yatra begins from April-May and continues till Oct-Nov each year. April to June is the best time for Char Dham Yatra, as you can enjoy the scenic beauty of the environment with most comfortable weather and climate.
Traditionally Chardham Yatra start from west to east in Clockwise Direction, this means the yatra starts from Yamunotri, proceeding to Gangotri, Kedarnath and then terminates at Badrinath. All these four holy places Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri have their own Significance, Legends, Mythology and history. Majority of Hindus believe that one should visit Char Dhams atleast once in their lifetime to get salvation.
- Yamunotri Dham Kapat Open now for Pilgrims
- Gangotri Dham Kapat Open now for Pilgrims
- Shri Kedarnath Dham Kapat Open now for Pilgrims
- Shri Badrinath Dham Kapat Open now for Pilgrims
- Shri Hemkunt Sahib Kapat Open now for Pilgrims